March 11 was Jeremy's 27th Birthday. We ended up celebrating it on March 12 and 13th. On Friday March 12th, we went to Ra' with my sister Kaitlin, and her boy friend Arron. We had such a wonderful time. I am going to miss my sister so much when she moves to Western Michigan in a few weeks for graduate school. Jeremy loves Ra'. We are both HUGE fans of Sushi. The food is always amazing there.
Then on Saturday, March 13, my mom had a little cake for him at their house in Casa Grande, AZ. Jeremy is happy at 27, and I think his birthday celebrations were a success. :)
Sass watch! I love the name of your blog! So cute. I can't tell you how happy I am that you have started one. Now I can feel like I am more a part of your life!
ReplyDeleteSweetie, You are always a part of my life. I love you like a sister. Xoxoxoxoxo.
ReplyDelete